Actress Sunny Leone says she is against any type of cruelty to animals. Sunny last week visited the office of animal rights organisation People for Ethical Treatment of Animals here after she heard about Lucy, one of three puppies found abandoned in a box in the rain.
While the other two puppies couldn’t make it, Lucy turned out to be a fighter and is slowly recuperating with the help of vets. Sunny took it upon herself to help in finding a family who wanted to adopt the pup.
Talking about her love for animals, Sunny said in a statement: “Everyone should go out of their way to support animals as only we can be their voice. I am an animal lover myself and I am against any form of animal cruelty. I didn’t do anything special for Lucy. All I did was I found a home for her.” Sunny has been actively involved with Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation too.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
On the film front, she will next be seen in Beiimaan Love, which is slated to release on Friday.