Bollywood actor Sunny Deol says he made “Ghayal Once Again” as he wanted to entertain the audience with the kind of films he used to do earlier.
While promoting the movie on TV show – “Yaar Mera Superstar” the 58-year-old actor confessed that he wrote “Ghayal Once Again” as he wanted to relive the genre of the movies that he worked in the past.
“When I started working, films like ‘Betaab’ (romantic) and ‘Arjun’ (action-drama) released and they brought in a different genre in Bollywood. And that is the kind of movies I believed in,” he said in a statement.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“In the past few years, I felt direction-less and then I thought I should go back to my genre of movies which I believed in. So I wrote ‘Ghayal Once Again’ to go back to my roots,” he added.
Sunny, son of legendary Bollywood actor Dharmendra, is known for playing roles of an angry young man on-screen.
The “Gadar” star has donned hat of a director and writer for his upcoming film “Ghayal Once Again”.
The movie is a sequel of his 1990 blockbuster hit “Ghayal” starring Meenakshi Sheshadhari.