Bollywood actor Sunny Deol says he made “Ghayal Once Again” as he wanted to entertain the audience with the kind of films he used to do earlier.
While promoting the movie on TV show – “Yaar Mera Superstar” the 58-year-old actor confessed that he wrote “Ghayal Once Again” as he wanted to relive the genre of the movies that he worked in the past.
“When I started working, films like ‘Betaab’ (romantic) and ‘Arjun’ (action-drama) released and they brought in a different genre in Bollywood. And that is the kind of movies I believed in,” he said in a statement.
“In the past few years, I felt direction-less and then I thought I should go back to my genre of movies which I believed in. So I wrote ‘Ghayal Once Again’ to go back to my roots,” he added.
Sunny, son of legendary Bollywood actor Dharmendra, is known for playing roles of an angry young man on-screen.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The “Gadar” star has donned hat of a director and writer for his upcoming film “Ghayal Once Again”.
The movie is a sequel of his 1990 blockbuster hit “Ghayal” starring Meenakshi Sheshadhari.