If Amitabh Bachchan stands for impressive baritone, Akshay Kumar is an action star, Aamir Khan is a synonym for perfection and Shah Rukh Khan stands for romance then our very own Sunny paaji has his ‘Dhai Kilo Ka Haath’. Well, that and his inimitable dance steps.
His dialogue delivery, his action moves and his dance steps make him one of a kind. Yes, he has a unique dance style, which you can’t copy if you are a good dancer. Want to try them? So, let us take you through a few trademark Sunny Deol steps.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
‘Yaara Oh Yaara’: Released in 1996, Jeet starred Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan along with Sunny. In fact, it was one of the highlights of Sunny paaji’s career. The actor, who played the character of an obsessed lover in the film, created a sensation with his song, ‘Yaara Oh Yaara’. This — take a hammer and stamp it on the ground — step is a forever favourite. Check out your neighbourhood wedding for people doing this epic step.
‘Punjabi’: We aren’t sure if you have seen Sunny Deol’s Iski Topi Uske Sar but we guarantee you have watched this song in which Sunny paaji is doing some hip-hop and bhangra steps. If you are wondering where you saw it first, here it goes: a fan had mixed Tiger Shroff’s Beat Pe Booty with Sunny’s Punjabi song and make it trend. While a bit of bhangra comes naturally to Sunny Deol, it’s quite motivating for non-dancers to see him doing some hip-hop moves.
‘Mera Dil Le Gayee’: The duo of Dileep Sen and Sameer Sen composed popular music for Sunny’s ‘Ziddi’ but it was the Kammo song that stole the limelight back then and continues to stay popular. Sung by Lalit Sen, song has Sunny dancing around the streets in his typical style.
‘Lak Tunu Tunu’ (Big Brother): Did you know Sunny Deol did films with Priyanka Chopra? Well, not only films, the actors have danced together in a song called, ‘Lak Tunu Tunu’. And you get to see Sunny’s moves. Our eyes, our eyes.
And last but not the least is Sunny Deol’s another hit number, ‘Mammaya Kero Kero Kero Mama’. This most popular song from Arjun is composed by RD Burman and written by Javed Akhtar. The song accentuated the feeling of living independently, which is the theme of the movie. Shailendra Singh has lent vocals for Sunny in this song and well, we leave it on you to comment about his dance in this number.