If Amitabh Bachchan stands for impressive baritone, Akshay Kumar is an action star, Aamir Khan is a synonym for perfection and Shah Rukh Khan stands for romance then our very own Sunny paaji has his ‘Dhai Kilo Ka Haath’. Well, that and his inimitable dance steps.
His dialogue delivery, his action moves and his dance steps make him one of a kind. Yes, he has a unique dance style, which you can’t copy if you are a good dancer. Want to try them? So, let us take you through a few trademark Sunny Deol steps.
‘Yaara Oh Yaara’: Released in 1996, Jeet starred Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan along with Sunny. In fact, it was one of the highlights of Sunny paaji’s career. The actor, who played the character of an obsessed lover in the film, created a sensation with his song, ‘Yaara Oh Yaara’. This — take a hammer and stamp it on the ground — step is a forever favourite. Check out your neighbourhood wedding for people doing this epic step.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Punjabi’: We aren’t sure if you have seen Sunny Deol’s Iski Topi Uske Sar but we guarantee you have watched this song in which Sunny paaji is doing some hip-hop and bhangra steps. If you are wondering where you saw it first, here it goes: a fan had mixed Tiger Shroff’s Beat Pe Booty with Sunny’s Punjabi song and make it trend. While a bit of bhangra comes naturally to Sunny Deol, it’s quite motivating for non-dancers to see him doing some hip-hop moves.
‘Mera Dil Le Gayee’: The duo of Dileep Sen and Sameer Sen composed popular music for Sunny’s ‘Ziddi’ but it was the Kammo song that stole the limelight back then and continues to stay popular. Sung by Lalit Sen, song has Sunny dancing around the streets in his typical style.
‘Lak Tunu Tunu’ (Big Brother): Did you know Sunny Deol did films with Priyanka Chopra? Well, not only films, the actors have danced together in a song called, ‘Lak Tunu Tunu’. And you get to see Sunny’s moves. Our eyes, our eyes.
And last but not the least is Sunny Deol’s another hit number, ‘Mammaya Kero Kero Kero Mama’. This most popular song from Arjun is composed by RD Burman and written by Javed Akhtar. The song accentuated the feeling of living independently, which is the theme of the movie. Shailendra Singh has lent vocals for Sunny in this song and well, we leave it on you to comment about his dance in this number.