Suniel was present at an art exhibition here on Tuesday when he was asked if there was a piece of advice he would like to give to his daughter.
He said: “I don’t think I can suggest anything to anyone. They are from the young generation and are very well aware.
“I just said don’t (be) afraid from the Friday. If you would lose on first Friday, then work hard and go for your next. I believe producers suffer a lot, so when it comes to your producer, make sure that you feel for him (his plight) and work with your heart,” Suniel added.
- Mubarakan actor Athiya Shetty: Salman Khan is my mentor and I want to make him proud
- Suniel Shetty: I need to focus on my children, not me
- Suniel Shetty on Athiya, Ahan: Nepotism exists, Bollywood is under limelight because of crap talking on social media
- Athiya Shetty thinks her father Suniel Shetty looks better than her. Do you agree? See photo
- Salman Khan is Athiya Shetty's 'cool, good looking boss'
- Want to make stars out of Sooraj and Athiya: Salman Khan
Co-produced by Salman Khan and Subhash Ghai, “Hero” also marks the debut of actor Aditya Pancholi’s son Sooraj.
Suniel is happy that the first look of the film was received well.
“The first look of ‘Hero’ was received very well with a lot of love, lot of affection, especially from the media. So far, the response is damn good,” he added.
Directed by Nikhil Advani, the new “Hero” also stars Tigmanshu Dhulia and has music by Meet Bros Anjaan, Amaal Malik and Sachin-Jigar. It is set to release on September 11.