Bollywood actor Zayed Khan shared a close friendship with politician-writer Sunanda Pushkar, wife of Union Minister, Shashi Tharoor, who was found dead in her hotel room earlier this month.
“She was close to my entire family,” says Zayed, still in disbelief about Sundanda’s death. “It’s really hard for me to get my head around the fact that she is no more with us.”
A regular visitor to the Khan residence, Sunanda is said to have been close to every member of the family. Zayed would often discuss life and related problems with her.
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
“She was one of the warmest most amazing human beings I had met. I’d say she was a good friend of mine. I am actually still in disbelief! How can someone so beautiful go so rudely? I knew her for about five years now. But it seems I knew her forever. That’s how warm and wonderful she was. Whenever she was around, she spread so much happiness. Now that radiance is gone,” says Zayed.
Incidentally, Sunanda Pushkar’s only son Shiv is all set to make his acting debut. Apparently Sunanda had many friends in Bollywood including the Khans.