Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who is being appreciated for her dance number “Sun sathiya” from “ABCD 2”, says it was a challenging song for her.
“I don’t know what to say… the kind words that are coming from people is encouraging. This is one of my favourite songs from the film and it’s a beautiful song. It has romantic feel to it. It was very challenging song for me,” Shraddha told IANS.
- Saaho: Shraddha Kapoor starts second schedule of Prabhas starrer, celebrates Christmas with team
- Prabhas: Shraddha Kapoor’s role in Saaho adds weight to the story
- Shraddha made me nervous about dancing: Tiger Shroff
- Prabhudheva helped whenever we got stuck: Shraddha Kapoor
- Tough to match Varun Dhawan’s level of dance in ‘ABCD2’: Shraddha Kapoor
- I wanted performers for ‘ABCD 2’: Remo D’Souza
Shraddha, who is looking lean in the song from the Remo D’Souza directorial, says she had to physically look like a dancer and she ended up losing weight.
“Whether I wanted to or I didn’t want to, when you dance a lot you end up losing weight and also Remo wanted me and Varun (Dhawan) to look like dancers. Dancers tend to look lean and I ended up becoming like one of the dancers,” she said.
The film is slated for June 19 release.