Salman Khan, who will play a wrestler in Ali Abbas Zafar’s ‘Sultan’, has been training hard with famous Hollywood fight choreographer Larnell Stovall for the past five days. And the gruelling training session and the demanding schedule has left superstar exhausted and in deep pain.
The exhaustion first became evident when Salman Khan winced in pain while attending interviews after the launch of ‘Bigg Boss 9’ where he admitted that his body has been experiencing aches because of the new fitness regime that he has been training himself in.
- EXCLUSIVE | Tiger Zinda Hai director Ali Abbas Zafar on Salman Khan: I can push him to do things which others cannot
- Anushka Sharma begins shooting for Salman starrer ‘Sultan’, shares day one pic
- Meet Salman Khan’s leading lady in Sultan – Anushka Sharma
- Salman Khan finds beefing up for ‘Sultan’ difficult
- Salman Khan sports handlebar moustache for ‘Sultan’; first look revealed
- Salman Khan starts training for ‘Sultan’, trends on Twitter
At the launch of Active Fitness yesterday, Salman Khan finally revealed about ‘Sultan’s training leaving him in pain. “In ‘Sultan’, I am a wrestler who goes into MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). It’s a different league of fitness. I have been training for the past five days and my head, back and knee are hurting. Everything is hurting, actually,” said Salman Khan.
Taking it in his stride, Salman expressed hope that the ‘painful’ phase would pass soon. ” It’s okay. After all, if there is no pain, there is no gain.”
‘Sultan’ is all set to release on Eid 2016.