Hours before its official release today, Salman Khan starrer “Sultan” was leaked online, cyber crime experts said.
One of year’s most awaited films, “Sultan” was apparently leaked online yesterday. However, so far no police complaint has been lodged in connection.
“If one tries proxy server of other countries ‘Sultan’ is out online. But if you try it here (in India), it is blocked. If one goes to watch it online, a message flashes on websites that the content is removed as per Copyright Act,” cyber crime expert Ritesh Bhatia, told PTI.
- Tiger Zinda Hai: These pictures are proof that the Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer will be the perfect end to the year
- Rajinikanth's 2.0 songs leaked online, tracklist revealed
- Mahesh Babu's Spyder falls prey to cyber attacks
- Tubelight climax, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan scenes leaked online
- Salman Khan starrer Sultan gets a gigantic start
- Sultan leaks online, will this Salman Khan movie take a hit?
“It is unfortunate that films are getting leaked online before its official release. Proper action and investigation needs to be done. It’s the need of the hour,” he added.
Producers of “Sultan”, Yash Raj Films, however, denied that the film has been leaked online.
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, Salman’s annual Eid release saw a bumper opening today with trade analysts predicting a Rs 150 crore opening weekend business.
Salman is playing the titular role of a wrestler from Haryana while Anushka Sharma is playing the female lead in the
Ali Abbas Zafar-directed film.