Superstar Salman Khan says his next year release “Sultan” is going to be a stressful film for him.
Salman, 49, who will be donning a physically strong character for the film, said the film involves a lot of action scenes.
“I have to work a lot for this film. It is going to be a stressful film. In November, I start shooting for it. There is lot of action in it.. Wrestling types… Weights… Lot of muscles. I have to be very strong,” Salman said in an interview here.
“So it is not about body, it is not necessary that he will be ripped in six packs but he is very strong,” he said.
Salman and producer Aditya Chopra have decided to release “Sultan” on Eid 2016.
- Ali Abbas Zafar on Salman Khan: Presenting him differently every time is a challenge
- Salman Khan: Can’t afford luxury of being depressed or emotional
- Salman Khan heads to Bangkok for Race 3; See photos
- Ali Abbas Zafar: Bharat features Salman Khan’s journey from the age of 8 to 65
- EXCLUSIVE | Tiger Zinda Hai director Ali Abbas Zafar on Salman Khan: I can push him to do things which others cannot
- Hindi adaptation of Ode To My Father different: Ali Abbas Zafar
The film produced by Yash Raj Films will be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
Salman has often said that Hollywood action star Sylvester Stallone has always inspired him in his life.
On would you like to remake Stallone’s “Rocky” series, the “Dabangg” star said, “No. I mean it has been made not once but so many times. Everyone has seen it. It will be very difficult to compete with what they have done.”
While Akshay plays a boxer in Karan Malhotra’s “Brothers”, Aamir is getting ready to play a wrestler in Nitish Tiwari’s “Dangal”.
“It is a beautiful film (Dangal). He is playing a father of two in that film. I have no children in ‘Sultan’. Ours is a sports film but there is action, there is a love story. There is no negative force.. He just has opponents,” Salman said.