Superstar Salman Khan says his next year release “Sultan” is going to be a stressful film for him.
Salman, 49, who will be donning a physically strong character for the film, said the film involves a lot of action scenes.
“I have to work a lot for this film. It is going to be a stressful film. In November, I start shooting for it. There is lot of action in it.. Wrestling types… Weights… Lot of muscles. I have to be very strong,” Salman said in an interview here.
“So it is not about body, it is not necessary that he will be ripped in six packs but he is very strong,” he said.
Salman and producer Aditya Chopra have decided to release “Sultan” on Eid 2016.
- Exclusive Photos | Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif to perform world class action sequences, reveal makers
- Was advised to cast Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit with Shah Rukh Khan in Pardes: Subhash Ghai
- Tiger Zinda Hai: These pictures are proof that the Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer will be the perfect end to the year
- Salman Khan's Bharat to arrive on Eid 2019. Here's everything to know about the film
- EXCLUSIVE | Kabir Khan on Tubelight failure: Hope it doesn't make Salman Khan wary of experimenting
- Salman Khan to launch brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with a love story, gives him some advice
The film produced by Yash Raj Films will be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
Salman has often said that Hollywood action star Sylvester Stallone has always inspired him in his life.
On would you like to remake Stallone’s “Rocky” series, the “Dabangg” star said, “No. I mean it has been made not once but so many times. Everyone has seen it. It will be very difficult to compete with what they have done.”
While Akshay plays a boxer in Karan Malhotra’s “Brothers”, Aamir is getting ready to play a wrestler in Nitish Tiwari’s “Dangal”.
“It is a beautiful film (Dangal). He is playing a father of two in that film. I have no children in ‘Sultan’. Ours is a sports film but there is action, there is a love story. There is no negative force.. He just has opponents,” Salman said.