Aamir Khan, who turned 50 on March 14, celebrated his birthday at Lonavala with his family and friends.
Aamir Khan’s wife Kiran Rao had planned a surprise party for him, for which she had booked the Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa, Shillim, near Lonavla for the celebrations. The superstar’s family and close friends from the industry were present and so were his childhood and school friends.
- Aamir Khan: I don’t charge a fee, but have a share in profits
- Happy birthday Aamir: From Preity Zinta to Sachin Tendulkar, wishes pour in for Thugs of Hindostan actor
- Aamir Khan celebrates 53rd birthday
- Aamir Khan through the ages
- Andaz Apna Apna, Rangeela and Ishq: The 90s goldmine of Aamir Khan’s comedies
- The Aamir Khan of Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar will always be the relatable underdog
Rock band ‘The Mavyns’ performed a rock music act while the Sabri brothers – Ghulam Farid Sabri and Maqbool Ahmed Sabri – who are a regular at Aamir’s parties, sang Sufi Qawwalis.
Also, Lakshman, the mentalist, entertained the audience while Raju Srivastav had everyone in splits.
The perfectionist Aamir Khan, we must say, has ways to celebrate as unique as him.