Filmmaker Subhash Ghai, who has given cinematic gems like “Karz”, “Ram Lakhan”, “Khalnayak” and “Pardes”, lauded the two-time Oscar Award winner A.R. Rahman for picking a musical as his first production.
Rahman, known as a musical maestro, is making his debut as producer and scriptwriter with the film “99 Songs”.
Ghai tweeted: “Congratulations Rahman for announcing your first musical production on screen. A great step ahead. God bless”.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ghai has himself always picked the best of music for his films be it “Taal”, “Pardes”, “Ram Lakhan” or “Yuvvraaj”.
Directed by Vishwesh Krishnamoorthy, “99 Songs” is slated to release in 2017.