Filmmaker Subhash Ghai, who has given cinematic gems like “Karz”, “Ram Lakhan”, “Khalnayak” and “Pardes”, lauded the two-time Oscar Award winner A.R. Rahman for picking a musical as his first production.
Rahman, known as a musical maestro, is making his debut as producer and scriptwriter with the film “99 Songs”.
Ghai tweeted: “Congratulations Rahman for announcing your first musical production on screen. A great step ahead. God bless”.
Ghai has himself always picked the best of music for his films be it “Taal”, “Pardes”, “Ram Lakhan” or “Yuvvraaj”.
Directed by Vishwesh Krishnamoorthy, “99 Songs” is slated to release in 2017.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review