Filmmaker Subhash Ghai has expressed his desire to make the sequel of “Yuvvraaj” with superstar Salman Khan.
The 2008 romantic drama starred Katrina Kaif, Anil Kapoor, Salman and Zayed Khan in the lead roles. “During ‘Yuvvraaj’, I told him (Subhash Ghai) to make ‘Hero‘,” Salman said at the trailer launch of his upcoming home production. (See Pics of Salman Khan at Hero Launch
To this Subhash Ghai said, “I am going to make ‘Yuvvraaj 2’ and I am casting Salman again.”
- When Salman Khan hit Subhash Ghai and was forced to apologise the next day
- Salman Khan keen to work with ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif in his next
- Salman Khan has taken risk with 'Hero' remake: Subhash Ghai
- Remake will be better than my 'Hero': Subhash Ghai
- Subhash Ghai to don director's hat again for action film with Salman
- I still feel like a 30-year-old: Subhash Ghai
Ghai also owned the rights to the 1983 Jackie Shroff- Meenakshi Seshadri starrer “Hero“, which he gave to Salman. “He (Salman) is the real producer.. I am a fake one. He has done all the hard work… Worked on the music and other things. I wish him all the best,” he said.