Filmmaker Subhash Ghai has expressed his desire to make the sequel of “Yuvvraaj” with superstar Salman Khan.
The 2008 romantic drama starred Katrina Kaif, Anil Kapoor, Salman and Zayed Khan in the lead roles. “During ‘Yuvvraaj’, I told him (Subhash Ghai) to make ‘Hero‘,” Salman said at the trailer launch of his upcoming home production. (See Pics of Salman Khan at Hero Launch
To this Subhash Ghai said, “I am going to make ‘Yuvvraaj 2’ and I am casting Salman again.”
- From Karz to Taal, Subhash Ghai has always had an ear for melodies and that makes his legacy unforgettable
- No Entry director Anees Bazmee: Will make No Entry sequel even if Salman Khan doesn’t join
- Was advised to cast Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit with Shah Rukh Khan in Pardes: Subhash Ghai
- When Salman Khan hit Subhash Ghai and was forced to apologise the next day
- Salman Khan has taken risk with ‘Hero’ remake: Subhash Ghai
- Subhash Ghai to don director’s hat again for action film with Salman
Ghai also owned the rights to the 1983 Jackie Shroff- Meenakshi Seshadri starrer “Hero“, which he gave to Salman. “He (Salman) is the real producer.. I am a fake one. He has done all the hard work… Worked on the music and other things. I wish him all the best,” he said.