Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is busy promoting her soon-to-release film, ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ opposite actor Farhan Akhtar. Though Vidya has repeatedly denied that she is pregnant, what’s interesting is the actress’ choice of outfits.
Lately, Vidya Balan has been wearing relatively loose fitting maxi dresses, which no doubt suit her, but it also raises the suspicion whether the actress is trying to hide a baby bump.
All through her promotions for the Saket Chaudhary directed flick, Vidya Balan had picked creations by designers including, Swati Vijaivargie, Anupamaa, Payal Singhal, Anand Kabra and Pankaj and Nidhi.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage