Questions about the much-delayed “Shuddhi”, said to be on reincarnation and mythology, has left filmmaker Karan Johar a bit tired and fed up.
At the trailer launch of “Baahubali: The Beginning” here on Monday, Karan seemed miffed when he was asked about “Shuddhi”.
“Oh my god, oh my god, I am folding my hands and bowing down to you all, stop asking me questions about ‘Shuddhi’. I don’t know what kind of bad omen the movie is going through, I am not able to make it,” Karan said here.
- Karan Johar on Padmavati director Sanjay Leela Bhansali: His sense of visualisation is the best in country
- Karan Johar: Indian cinema is going through a dark tunnel
- Karan Johar and Farah Khan remember Yash Johar on birth anniversary
- Nepotism has been well discussed, I have said everything on that matter, says Kangana Ranaut
- 'Baahubali: The Beginnning' inspired by 'Mahabharata': S.S. Rajamouli
- Karan Johar launches trailer of 'Baahubali-The Beginning'
During the “Baahubali” trailer launch, Karan showed signs that he is fed up with being asked about “Shuddhi”.
“The day I launch and announce the poster of ‘Shuddhi’, then only I will be able to tell you anything. I will get the poster made and release it, so everyone believes me that it is not a myth,” he added.