Director Kunal Kohli’s acting debut “Phir Se” is yet to get its release date as the filmmaker is not getting a suitable week for it. The “Hum Tum” director, who is making his foray into acting opposite TV star Jennifer Winget, said he is looking for a good date.
“#PhirSe release date being worked. Next few months packed, looking for a good date, once locked music will follow accordingly,” Kunal posted on Twitter.
- SC clears Kunal Kohli’s ‘Phir Se…’ for release
- Watch trailer: Kunal Kohli, Jennifer Winget’s search for love in ‘Phir Se’
- Kunal Kohli to debut in Phir Se
- Director Kunal Kohli to make acting debut with ‘Phir Se, will romance Jennifer Winget
- Kunal Kohli turns to acting
- Kunal Kohli to turn actor with ‘Phir Se’
“Phir Se”, co-directed by Kunal and debut filmmaker Ajay Bhuyan, is said to be based on a separated couple living in London and they are trying to come to terms with the consequences of their split.
The trailer of the film released on April 7, 2015. “Phir Se” was earlier scheduled to hit theatres in May. The film faced legal trouble when writer Jyoti Kapoor filed a suit against the director for copyright infringement.