Now that Filmfare Awards, Screen Awards, etc etc are long gone, it’s time for the Ghanta Awards. India’s version of the Golden Raspberry Awards (Razzies), the Ghanta Awards recognize the worst in Bollywood.
The nominations bash recently took place in Delhi at the Stein auditoriumin the India Habitat Centre. The hosts for the evening were five stand-up comedians – Sorabh Pant and his ‘East India Comedy’ members – Kunal Rao, Sahil Shah, Darsheel Safary and Azeem Banatwalla.
The night saw spoofs and singing with parodies on Bollywood using songs by the Backstreet Boys and even one Alok Nath, who was a trending topic on Twitter last month.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The categories included worst actor, actress, and director with a new category this season was ‘Kuoting Krap with Karan’, inspired from Karan Johar’s talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’.