Gauri Khan, entrepreneur and wife of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, is happy to collaborate with international high-end audio brand Steinway Lyngdorf. She says the brand will give a ‘technological’ edge to her design space.
After opening their flagship showroom in Delhi earlier this year, Peter Lyngdorf, founder of the Danish-company Steinway Lyngdorf, sealed the collaboration with Gauri here.
“I am happy to collaborate with Steinway Lyngdorf. Since the inception of my studio, it has been my effort to offer distinctive, defining pieces that add to the aesthetic appeal of spaces,” Gauri told IANS.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Chibber: The star couple and their special saga of love
- Gauri Khan shares a super adorable click of son AbRam; calls him ‘My Knight Rider’
- Suhana Khan is ‘all grown up’ and mom Gauri Khan is in awe too, see photos
- Suhana Khan turns heads at mother Gauri Khan’s Halloween party. See inside photos
- Sussanne Khan: Gauri Khan is my dear friend
- Gauri Khan to showcase furniture line in Paris
Lyngdorf was accompanied by Monica-Sambhriya Parikh and Harshul Parikh, owners of Trescent Lifestyles, one of the leaders in providing high-end home theatres, audio-video and home automation solutions.
The global company is known for delivering high performance digital sound systems, combining design artistry and the finest craftsmanship with perfected technology.
Gauri feels “Steinway Lyngdorf offer best in class audio-video technology” and it will “fit in beautifully with her mission of enhancing the home or office environments”.
Through the collaboration with Gauri, interested consumers can get a demo of Steinway Lyngdorf S-Series sound system, which has been installed in her design studio in Bandra here. For bigger sound systems, they can take suggestions from Peter, and arrive at a decision.
Harshul Parikh believes “with the technology from Steinway Lyngdorf and creative from Gauri Khan’s design studio, one can expect nothing less than extraordinary.”