Shah Rukh Khan elder son, 18-year-old Aryan shared a cute video of his young brother AbRam. Aryan took to his Instagram to share the video where Abram calls his cousin brother Arjun by name, while mother Gauri Khan teaches him to address the elder brother as ‘Bhaiya’.
See here how nicely Lil’ AbRam tries to spell ‘Bhaiya’ and failing on the same says ‘Oops’, which Arjun repeats.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Aryan captioned the share as : My Cutie Pie 😘 #Upps ..
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has three children — sons Aryan and AbRam and daughter Suhana — recently tweeted saying parenthood is a journey that exposes one’s “failings” and “fears”.The 50-year-old is married to producer and interior designer Gauri Khan, who too seems to agree to her role as a parents, as she teaches his young kid.