As Bollywood gears up for the 15th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) weekend that kickstarts on Wednesday (April 23), Mumbai is also getting ready to cast their vote on April 24.
Interestingly, while most celebrities are encouraging their fans to vote, many of them will not even be present in the city on the day of the elections.
Shahid Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi were the first to arrive at Tampa Bay. Their fellow actors including Saif Ali Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Richa Chadda and Shabana Azmi left for Florida on April 21, clearly giving the elections a miss.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review