Shah Rukh Khan says he was overwhelmed to receive the warm affection of Malayalam
superstars Mammootty and Mohanlal at an award show.
The 48-year-old actor performed with the duo, whom he considers his inspiration at the 16th Ujala Asianet Film Awards.
“To be given so much love by Mammootty & Mohanlal sir. Felt like crying receiving so much kindness from artists who inspire me to be an actor,” SRK tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor thanked the almighty for giving him so much in life. “Heading back to Mumbai, all issues of life seem small. I felt so proud to be an actor tonight. Thank you all and Allah for giving me so much love.”
Shah Rukh Khan would be next seen in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, which also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah, Sonu Sood and Jackie Shroff.
The film is slated to release on October 23.