Donning a gold lehenga and choli teamed with an elaborate raani haar, Bollywood actress Sridevi looked every bit royal as she walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week 2014.
The 50-year-old actress was the showstopper for Golecha Jewels show show titled ‘Brides’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Besides the regal diamond raani haar, Sridevi also sported a square gleaming pendant, matching earrings, bracelet and ring.
The clothes were created by ace designer Vikram Phadnis which added to the drama of the show as lehenga-choli sets and sensational saris matched the beauty of the ornaments.
‘Heropanati’ star Kriti Sanon also took to the ramp to display Mahabir Danwar Jewellers collection.
Actress Parineeti Chopra made a show stopping entry in a velvet corset and layered tulle lehenga, decked in strands of pearls with giant pendant, a kada with enormous emerald prongs, floral ring and earrings for Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers.