Donning a gold lehenga and choli teamed with an elaborate raani haar, Bollywood actress Sridevi looked every bit royal as she walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week 2014.
The 50-year-old actress was the showstopper for Golecha Jewels show show titled ‘Brides’.
Besides the regal diamond raani haar, Sridevi also sported a square gleaming pendant, matching earrings, bracelet and ring.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The clothes were created by ace designer Vikram Phadnis which added to the drama of the show as lehenga-choli sets and sensational saris matched the beauty of the ornaments.
‘Heropanati’ star Kriti Sanon also took to the ramp to display Mahabir Danwar Jewellers collection.
Actress Parineeti Chopra made a show stopping entry in a velvet corset and layered tulle lehenga, decked in strands of pearls with giant pendant, a kada with enormous emerald prongs, floral ring and earrings for Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers.