After wowing critics and audiences with her grand comeback in ‘English Vinglish’ Sridevi is all set to return to her roots in Tamil cinema. Sridevi’s next film would be in Tamil, and would be dubbed in Hindi.
Directed by Chimbu Devan, the film would also feature Tamil superstar Vijay and Kannada star Sudeep. But Sridevi will play the main role of a princess in the film. Confirming these developments Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor said, “Yes, she is doing a film with the Tamil star Vijay. That’s all I can reveal at the moment.”
In this fantasy caper, Sridevi would play a princess whose province is imperiled by the evil machinations of her enemy. Sri had earlier played a princess in Chandramukhi and Khuda Gawah.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Apparently her daughters persuaded Sridevi to complete her trilogy of royal films by doing a third film where she is cast as a princess.