After wowing critics and audiences with her grand comeback in ‘English Vinglish’ Sridevi is all set to return to her roots in Tamil cinema. Sridevi’s next film would be in Tamil, and would be dubbed in Hindi.
Directed by Chimbu Devan, the film would also feature Tamil superstar Vijay and Kannada star Sudeep. But Sridevi will play the main role of a princess in the film. Confirming these developments Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor said, “Yes, she is doing a film with the Tamil star Vijay. That’s all I can reveal at the moment.”
In this fantasy caper, Sridevi would play a princess whose province is imperiled by the evil machinations of her enemy. Sri had earlier played a princess in Chandramukhi and Khuda Gawah.
Apparently her daughters persuaded Sridevi to complete her trilogy of royal films by doing a third film where she is cast as a princess.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest