Refuting rumours that Sridevi will be seen essaying an important role in yet-untitled Tamil remake of ‘Drishyam’, its director Jeetu Joseph says that the Bollywood actress is “not part of the project”.
“We haven’t finalised the casting yet and Sridevi is not part of the project. As soon as we finalise our cast, we’ll make the official announcement. For now, only Kamal Haasan is part of the project and Asha Sharath from the original version may join us as well,” Joseph told IANS.
Jeetu, who helmed the original, will also direct the Tamil version of the eponymous Malayalam blockbuster. The regular shooting of the film is expected to start soon.
“Drishyam”, which was recently remade in Telugu as well as Kannada, has turned out to be successful at the box-office.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016