Refuting rumours that Sridevi will be seen essaying an important role in yet-untitled Tamil remake of ‘Drishyam’, its director Jeetu Joseph says that the Bollywood actress is “not part of the project”.
“We haven’t finalised the casting yet and Sridevi is not part of the project. As soon as we finalise our cast, we’ll make the official announcement. For now, only Kamal Haasan is part of the project and Asha Sharath from the original version may join us as well,” Joseph told IANS.
Jeetu, who helmed the original, will also direct the Tamil version of the eponymous Malayalam blockbuster. The regular shooting of the film is expected to start soon.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Drishyam”, which was recently remade in Telugu as well as Kannada, has turned out to be successful at the box-office.