Bollywood veteran Sridevi, who made a come back on the silver screen with a sterling performance in ‘English Vinglish’ has been approached for a comedy and drama film.
“There are two-three subjects lined up including a comedy, drama and a revenge drama film. Srideviji and Boneyji (producer husband Boney Kapoor) have shortlisted a couple of stories but we are looking to sign a right director,” sources close to the actress said.
“She (Sridevi) wants to do a film which a family audience can enjoy and also her role has to be exceptional,” the source said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The decision on which project the 50-year-old star will kickstart will be taken in two-three months time.
“Besides, there are other subjects also. It is not decided if Boneyji will be producing these films,” the source said.