Bollywood veteran Sridevi, who made a come back on the silver screen with a sterling performance in ‘English Vinglish’ has been approached for a comedy and drama film.
“There are two-three subjects lined up including a comedy, drama and a revenge drama film. Srideviji and Boneyji (producer husband Boney Kapoor) have shortlisted a couple of stories but we are looking to sign a right director,” sources close to the actress said.
“She (Sridevi) wants to do a film which a family audience can enjoy and also her role has to be exceptional,” the source said.
The decision on which project the 50-year-old star will kickstart will be taken in two-three months time.
“Besides, there are other subjects also. It is not decided if Boneyji will be producing these films,” the source said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More