Banned cricketer S Sreesanth is likely to be among 13 celebrity participants in the upcoming season of the popular TV dance show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
As the seventh season of the show goes on air in June, names of several celebrities, who are likely to be a part of the hit reality show, are doing the rounds in entertainment circuit.
The celebrity contestants most likely to participate in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ include cricketer S Sreesanth, comedian Kiku Sharda, VJ Andy, actor Purab Kohli, actress-singer Sophie Choudhary and singer Sukhwinder Singh, source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In addition to them, TV actors Kritika Kamra of ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’ fame, Mouni Roy and Puja Bose of ‘Devon Ke Dev- Mahadev’ fame, Karan Tacker, Ashish Sharma of ‘Rangrasiya’ show, dancer Shakti Mohan and Akshat Singh of ‘India’s Got Talent’ fame are likely to participate too.
The show is judged by filmmaker Karan Johar, actress Madhuri Dixit and choreographer-director Remo D’Souza.