Banned cricketer S Sreesanth is likely to be among 13 celebrity participants in the upcoming season of the popular TV dance show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
As the seventh season of the show goes on air in June, names of several celebrities, who are likely to be a part of the hit reality show, are doing the rounds in entertainment circuit.
The celebrity contestants most likely to participate in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ include cricketer S Sreesanth, comedian Kiku Sharda, VJ Andy, actor Purab Kohli, actress-singer Sophie Choudhary and singer Sukhwinder Singh, source said.
In addition to them, TV actors Kritika Kamra of ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’ fame, Mouni Roy and Puja Bose of ‘Devon Ke Dev- Mahadev’ fame, Karan Tacker, Ashish Sharma of ‘Rangrasiya’ show, dancer Shakti Mohan and Akshat Singh of ‘India’s Got Talent’ fame are likely to participate too.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest