Actor-producer John Abraham’s love for fitness is well known, but the former model, who has invested in a football franchise, also worships sport.
“I love sport, and I think sport is religion. If you see me, I am an outdoor person. I believe I live a very healthy lifestyle. And I just want to make sure that all the youngsters of today lead a lifestyle like this, and don’t do drugs… don’t do things that harm your body.
“Be focused on being a better human being, better sports people for tomorrow,” he told IANS.
The “Madras Cafe” star has bought the Guwahati franchise of the Indian Super League and his home production “1911”, to be directed by Shoojit Sircar, will see him reprise late Indian footballer Sibdas Bhaduri on the big screen.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More