Actor-producer John Abraham’s love for fitness is well known, but the former model, who has invested in a football franchise, also worships sport.
“I love sport, and I think sport is religion. If you see me, I am an outdoor person. I believe I live a very healthy lifestyle. And I just want to make sure that all the youngsters of today lead a lifestyle like this, and don’t do drugs… don’t do things that harm your body.
“Be focused on being a better human being, better sports people for tomorrow,” he told IANS.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The “Madras Cafe” star has bought the Guwahati franchise of the Indian Super League and his home production “1911”, to be directed by Shoojit Sircar, will see him reprise late Indian footballer Sibdas Bhaduri on the big screen.