They should be the biggest rivals on the lines of Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. But an unlikely friendship has burgeoned between the two biggest rival debutants of 2014. Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab’s son Sooraj Pancholi prematurely saddled with the image of the enfant-terrible, and Jackie and Ayesha Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff are both poised for an early debut.
Far from being at each other’s throats, Sooraj and Tiger have become close friends and allies, so much so that Sooraj has borrowed Tiger’s gym trainer to help get the right body tone for his action sequences.
Says Sooraj, “Tiger is fantastic with martial arts and other forms of physical combat. I can’t wait to see his stunts in ‘Heropanti’. We sometimes train and work-out together. And I’ve trained for some of my stunts with Tiger’s trainer Zile Mawai Sir. It’s all very warm between us. We are nowhere close to being rivals. Although we are very different individuals we get along very well. Both of us are basically loners.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Interestingly Sooraj makes his debut with a remake of Tiger’s father Jackie Shroff’s big career-making film ‘Hero’.
Says Sooraj, “I don’t think that matters between us. If Tiger had made his debut with his dad’s film he would have been endlessly compared with his dad.”
Says Tiger, “Yes I am friends with Sooraj. In fact I know both Sooraj and Aathiya very well. I am sure they will do a fab job in Hero.”