Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh says bagging a role in Sooraj R. Barjatya’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” was a dream come true moment for him.
The actor, who was last seen in the 2013 release “Shortcut Romeo”, lauded Barjatya for bringing forth simple and emotional stories without going over the top.
“Working with him is a dream come true!!! One of the finest directors and more importantly finest human beings,” he tweeted.
The film, which is scheduled to release around Diwali this year, is special as it marks the reunion of Salman Khan and Barjatya as director after almost 15 years. Their last film together was “Hum Saath Saath Hain” (1999).
- Salman Khan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo director Sooraj Barjatya share an 'eternal bond' of 25 years
- Nitin Mukesh excited to see son Neil in 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' boost to my career: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Prem Is Back - Salman Khan's Prem Ratan Dhan Payo to release this Diwali
- Neil Nitin Mukesh excited about 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'
- Salman Khan is back as 'Prem' in Sooraj Barjatya's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'
The film also features Bollywood’s fashionista Sonam Kapoor and actress Swara Bhaskar.
After failing to find a foothold in Bollywood, Neil went on to do Tamil actioner “Kaththi” last year.