Veteran actor Anupam Kher, who is re-teaming with filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya for superstar Salman Khan-starrer “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” after nine years, calls the director-producer a genius story teller.
Kher, 60, last worked with Sooraj in Shahid Kapoor-starrer “Vivaah” (2006).
- Salman Khan Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' earns Rs 201.52 crore
- Sooraj Barjatya is a genius: Anupam Kher
- Anupam Kher thanks 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' team
- Aamir Khan wishes Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor great success for 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'
- Salman Khan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo director Sooraj Barjatya share an 'eternal bond' of 25 years
- No room for difference between Salman Khan and me: Sooraj Barjatya
“Started dubbing for Sooraj Barjataya’s #PremRatanDhanPayo. The man is Cinematic genius in story telling. #Fantastic,” tweeted Kher, alongside two pictures of his himself with Soorja on the film’s sets.
“Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, also starring Sonam Kapoor and Neil Nitin Mukesh, will release this Diwali.