Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is known to be a doting father to his three children Aryan, Suhana and baby AbRam, feels sons grow up very fast.
SRK shared a photo of his eldest son Aryan, who is 17 now, joyously playing in his arms saying, “There was a time I could hold this bundle of innocence in my arms…now it towers over me. Time & sons move so fast.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
There was a time I could hold this bundle of innocence in my arms…now it towers over me.Time & sons move so fast. pic.twitter.com/3vT3oHIRXV
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) June 19, 2014
Aryan is a spitting image of his famous dad but minus his dimples. Time and again Shah Rukh has shared images of his elder son when he was a kid and of his growing years. Aryan, the little boy is now a young man who has his father’s enviable looks.
In a recent interview, Shah Rukh said, “None of my children have my habits. I thank god for that. They are good kids. The only commonality between Suhana, AbRam and me is that we get dimples,” said SRK.
Shah Rukh also said that he wants his children to do whatever they wish to be in life without making any compromises to their health and happiness.
“I would like them to be healthy and happy. Do whatever they wish. They should do whatever make them happy and be healthy. I never ask my children to become an actor, engineer. They can be whatever they wish to be,” the 48-year-old actor had said. (With PTI inputs)