Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is known to be a doting father to his three children Aryan, Suhana and baby AbRam, feels sons grow up very fast.
SRK shared a photo of his eldest son Aryan, who is 17 now, joyously playing in his arms saying, “There was a time I could hold this bundle of innocence in my arms…now it towers over me. Time & sons move so fast.”
There was a time I could hold this bundle of innocence in my arms…now it towers over me.Time & sons move so fast. pic.twitter.com/3vT3oHIRXV
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) June 19, 2014
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Aryan is a spitting image of his famous dad but minus his dimples. Time and again Shah Rukh has shared images of his elder son when he was a kid and of his growing years. Aryan, the little boy is now a young man who has his father’s enviable looks.
In a recent interview, Shah Rukh said, “None of my children have my habits. I thank god for that. They are good kids. The only commonality between Suhana, AbRam and me is that we get dimples,” said SRK.
Shah Rukh also said that he wants his children to do whatever they wish to be in life without making any compromises to their health and happiness.
“I would like them to be healthy and happy. Do whatever they wish. They should do whatever make them happy and be healthy. I never ask my children to become an actor, engineer. They can be whatever they wish to be,” the 48-year-old actor had said. (With PTI inputs)