It’s common for established actors to work on multiple films simultaneously, though a few do make it a point to work on a single project at a time. However for the relative newbie Sonnalli Seygall it has been one unending roller coaster ride working on two films ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ and ‘Wedding Pullav’, that incidentally also released on the same day.
In fact Sonnalli was so swamped with shoot schedules that the youngster went for a straight 106 hours without sleep. Apart from filming, juggling between the promotions was hectic too, which did take a toll on the actress’s health. However all’s well that ends well, with Sonnalli’s hard work paying off as she has been receiving applauds and compliments for her performance.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav may float new party
- Job creation, poll roadmap on table at BJP’s executive meet today
- Bilar Dar, 18-yr-old who cleaned Wular lake, savours PM Modi’s praise
- Mann Ki Baat: Not my mann, but mind of countrymen, says PM Modi
- Haryana law students held with charas
- Journalists take out second march, say CPM hijacked first
While the film ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ has been doing very well since the start, Sonnalli says with a big smile that her phone hasn’t stopped ringing. Also the parallel movie Wdding Pullav, despite dull reviews must have got enough attention since the actress has been receiving commendations for her work.
Visibly excited and on cloud nine with the responses Sonnalli happily comments that she would love to do a sequel of ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ again and again. She jokes saying this time the movie was narrated from the guy perspective; she would like to have a sequel of the same in the perspective of all the lovely girls.