Bollywood’s fashionista Sonam Kapoor is the latest target for infamous spoof videos.
A video called ‘Sonam’s Selfie Song’ has gone viral on the internet after her interview with filmmaker and chat show host Karan Johar on his popular ‘Koffee With Karan’.
The video has a funny remix of her use of words, tone and the ‘accent’ that Sonam used while she was the guest with her father Anil Kapoor on ‘Koffee With Karan’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The spoof video released by ‘Being Indian’ Youtube channel has Sonam’s pictures from her Twitter and Instagram account running as the video with her ‘You Know What I Mean’ playing in remixed version.
The video that has 22, 685 views on Youtube, has taken her patent phrases like ‘It’s all like rubbish’, ‘whatever’ and several others to create a spoof song.
Watch the video: