She says it was also a bit weird to work with director Sooraj Barjatya and Salman Khan, whose romantic sagas she was hooked on to while growing up. “Working with Soorajji and Salman is like the weirdest thing because I have grown up watching Prem (Salman’s character) and it’s like, ‘Oh my god! Prem is romancing me.’,” Sonam told IANS.
“I have grown up with his films like ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun…!’ and ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, and it’s just like an ‘Oh my god moment!’. So I had to pinch myself at times,” she added.
However, this is not her first film with the 48-year-old superstar. The 29-year-old romanced him in her debut film “Saawariya”.
Talking about working with Salman Khan yet again, she said: “We have finished our first schedule. It’s been seven years since I worked with him…I have known him all my life, but he is amazing. He is a professional; he has got the highest amount of IQ.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“I have never seen him being nasty to anyone or rude to anybody. He has immense respect for women and he is extremely hardworking. He is always on time, always improvising. He is one of the best actors I have ever worked with. He is always trying to do something different.”