She says it was also a bit weird to work with director Sooraj Barjatya and Salman Khan, whose romantic sagas she was hooked on to while growing up. “Working with Soorajji and Salman is like the weirdest thing because I have grown up watching Prem (Salman’s character) and it’s like, ‘Oh my god! Prem is romancing me.’,” Sonam told IANS.
“I have grown up with his films like ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun…!’ and ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, and it’s just like an ‘Oh my god moment!’. So I had to pinch myself at times,” she added.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
However, this is not her first film with the 48-year-old superstar. The 29-year-old romanced him in her debut film “Saawariya”.
Talking about working with Salman Khan yet again, she said: “We have finished our first schedule. It’s been seven years since I worked with him…I have known him all my life, but he is amazing. He is a professional; he has got the highest amount of IQ.”
“I have never seen him being nasty to anyone or rude to anybody. He has immense respect for women and he is extremely hardworking. He is always on time, always improvising. He is one of the best actors I have ever worked with. He is always trying to do something different.”