Actress Sonam Kapoor-starrer ‘Dolly Ki Doli’ is set to hit theatres on February 6 next year, a week ahead of Valentines Day.
The romantic comedy has been produced by actor-director Arbaaz Khan and also stars National-award-winning actor Rajkummar Rao, ‘Fukrey’ fame actors Varun Sharma and Pulkit Samrat.
“‘Dolly Ki Doli’ releases on February 6, 2015,” Arbaaz posted on Twitter.
The film is being directed by debutante Abhishek Dogra and the shooting is currently on.
‘Dolly Ki Doli’ is Arbaaz’ third production venture after ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Dabangg 2’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016