Bollywood actresses Sonam Kapoor and Yami Gautam dazzled the ramp donning glittering pieces from Rio Tinto’s ‘Nazraana’ collection on day three of the ongoing India International Jewellery Week 2014 here.
Wearing a bejewelled white dress, Sonam, who is the brand ambassador of the event, opened the show displaying delicate earrings in a four leaf clover design and rings.
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
Ending the show was Yami, who looked stunning wearing an off-shlouder white ball gown, teamed with floral bracelet, necklace, ring and earrings with glittering diamonds.
The seven collections from ‘Nazraana’ ranged from stylishly designed pieces to heavily crafted diamond jewels for the bride in genuine natural diamonds set in 14 and 18 karat gold.
The show also had performances of fusion music and dance by lead dancer, Gayzil to the accompaniment of Flutist Nash and group of contemporary back up dancers.