For starters, Deepika and Sonam, who appeared together on the hit chat show in the previous season, came separately this time. While Deepika Padukone appeared on the chat show with actress Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor came with dad Anil Kapoor.
Having learned her lesson, Deepika Padukone was visibly reserved while taking a dig or commenting on her colleagues from the film fraternity. But on the other hand fashionista Sonam Kapoor opened up before Karan Johar and gave him the saucy bites.
Sonam Kapoor took everyone by surprise when she took ‘nasty’ digs at the ‘Chennai Express’ actress saying that she has no style of her own.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When Karan Johar quizzed, Sonam Kapoor, who is Bollywood’s leading stylista on the fashion trends, was quick to answer: “Deepika has upped her game.. yes.. but it’s all thanks to Anaita (designer Anaita Shroff). Anaita has done a great job on her.”
For Katrina Kaif, Sonam said, “Katrina is herself. She does not try to fit into a mould, which I respect a lot. She is not trying to be the fashion icon of the century.”
Comparing Deepika and Katrina, Sonam Kapoor said, “Even if she (Katrina) wears a jeans and t-shirt and has her hair in ponytail.. I’d rather have that than someone who is like ‘I want to be on the cover of Vogue every three months’.”
Sonam Kapoor did not stop there and during the rapid fire round she said that the one thing that Deepika has and she does not is an ‘over enthusiastic PR team’. She also ‘titled’ Deepika as ‘Good Girl Gone Bad’.
An interesting trivia here. Sonam Kapoor’s upcoming project by Sooraj Barjatya with Salman Khan was first offered to Deepika Padukone. However, due to unavailability of dates Deepika had to let go off the film and Sonam Kapoor stepped in as the lead.
When Sonam and Deepika first appeared on filmmaker Karan Johar’s chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’, they bonded well and were seen ‘bitching’ about their ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor.
It was said that Ranbir and Sonam were dating each other while shooting for their debut movie ‘Saawariya’. And Ranbir and Deepika Padukone were together for a long period.
Both Sonam and Deepika did not shy away from taking a dig at the actor which was not well received by Ranbir’s father and actor Rishi Kapoor. However, the issue was resolved amicably.
Watch the video: