‘Raanjhanaa’ actress Sonam Kapoor has started shooting for her next film ‘Dolly Ki Doli’. Sonam took to microblogging site Twitter informing fans about her forthcoming film with ‘O Teri’ actor Pulkit Samrat.
Sonam Kapoor tweeted, “ First day of dolly ki doli!!!”
Sonam Kapoor, who was last seen in ‘Bewakoofiyaan’ opposite Ayushmann Khurrana, will play a con girl in ‘Dolly Ki Doli’. According to reports, her character is based on a real life personality and she has also been attending acting classes for for the film.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
‘Dolly Ki Doli’ also has Rajkummar Rao of ‘Queen’ fame along with Sonam Kapoor and Pulkit Samrat. Directed by debutant director, Abhishek Dogra, ‘Dolly Ki Doli’ is expected to go on floors on April 1. The film is produced under Arbaaz Khan’s production house.
Male lead of the film, Pulkit Samrat, will be seen donning the cop’s uniform yet again after ‘Jai Ho’.