Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor was a vintage delight in a voluminous black Elie Saab Couture gown at the 67th Cannes Film Festival.
Sonam Kapoor, who is also representing international brand L’Oreal, walked the red carpet for the screening of The Homesman at the ongoing Cannes film festival.
Sonam Kapoor had done her hair in a faux bob. Chopard earrings and red lip colour finished off her look and must say the ‘Ranjhanaa’ actress looked just stunning. The 28-year-old actress will be walking the ramp tonight as well.
Sonam Kapoor made her debut at Cannes in 2011 and turned heads for her excellent fashion sense be it the white Jean Paul Gaultier couture she wore in 2011, the Alexander McQueen black lacy gown in 2012 or the statement ‘kundan nath’ she sported last year.
Prior to Sonam, only Mallika and Freida have walked the ramp this year. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan missed her date with Cannes as her flight got delayed due to an air traffic controllers’ strike in France. She will now take to the red carpet on May 20-21. (With PTI inputs)
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016