Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor was a vintage delight in a voluminous black Elie Saab Couture gown at the 67th Cannes Film Festival.
Sonam Kapoor, who is also representing international brand L’Oreal, walked the red carpet for the screening of The Homesman at the ongoing Cannes film festival.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Sonam Kapoor had done her hair in a faux bob. Chopard earrings and red lip colour finished off her look and must say the ‘Ranjhanaa’ actress looked just stunning. The 28-year-old actress will be walking the ramp tonight as well.
Sonam Kapoor made her debut at Cannes in 2011 and turned heads for her excellent fashion sense be it the white Jean Paul Gaultier couture she wore in 2011, the Alexander McQueen black lacy gown in 2012 or the statement ‘kundan nath’ she sported last year.
Prior to Sonam, only Mallika and Freida have walked the ramp this year. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan missed her date with Cannes as her flight got delayed due to an air traffic controllers’ strike in France. She will now take to the red carpet on May 20-21. (With PTI inputs)