Sonam Kapoor will take the place of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who had been associated Kalyan Jewellers for three years. Amitabh Bachchan and his wife Jaya continue to be the ambassadors for the leading jewellery chain.
Sonam, 30, will endorse Kalyan’s exquisite range of gold and diamond jewellery. “We would like to thank Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for augmenting the product propositions of brand Kalyan over the last three years and helping Kalyan establish itself as a leading national brand. We welcome Sonam Kapoor and are confident that her status as a style icon and popularity will strengthen future product campaigns of Kalyan Jewellers,” Ramesh Kalyanaraman, Executive Director, Marketing and Operations, said in a statement.
The company’s other brand ambassadors are Nagarjuna, Prabhu, Shivaraj Kumar and Manju Warrier.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016