Sonam Kapoor will take the place of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who had been associated Kalyan Jewellers for three years. Amitabh Bachchan and his wife Jaya continue to be the ambassadors for the leading jewellery chain.
Sonam, 30, will endorse Kalyan’s exquisite range of gold and diamond jewellery. “We would like to thank Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for augmenting the product propositions of brand Kalyan over the last three years and helping Kalyan establish itself as a leading national brand. We welcome Sonam Kapoor and are confident that her status as a style icon and popularity will strengthen future product campaigns of Kalyan Jewellers,” Ramesh Kalyanaraman, Executive Director, Marketing and Operations, said in a statement.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The company’s other brand ambassadors are Nagarjuna, Prabhu, Shivaraj Kumar and Manju Warrier.