One of the most awaited films of this year, ‘Neerja’ starring Sonam Kapoor recently released its song ‘Jeete Hai Chal’. Spreading positive vibes and showcasing a really optimistic person on screen, the song is here to give you goosebumps leaving you acquainted with an on screen character who gains courage out of her fear.
The song has been sung by Kavita Seth, Prasoon Joshi has penned down the inspiring lyrics and the music has been composed by Vishal Khurana.
Sonam Kapoor released the song on Twitter. She tweeted:
— Sonam Kapoor (@sonamakapoor) January 27, 2016
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Directed by Ram Madhvani, ‘Neerja’ is based on the heroic story of Neerja Bhanot who sacrificed her life while saving passengers from terrorists on board the hijacked Pan Am Flight 73 on 5 September 1986. (Read: I’m very emotionally attached to ‘Neerja’: Sonam Kapoor)
The film will release on February 19.