Veteran actor Shrughan Sinha was recently hospitalised for a leg surgery. The actor was admitted to the hospital over the weekend. There was some problem in his leg which had been persisting for quiet some time, for which he had to get a surgery done.
Shatrughan said there was nothing serious about it: “It’s nothing serious. I am here for a leg surgery for an injury I sustained in the gym. I kept ignoring the pain and limping my way through the heavy workload for quite some time now. There was a long weekend this week with two holidays. So, I was advised by family and close friends to get it done. So here I am.”
- EXCLUSIVE | Prem Chopra: You guys reveal our age and all the beautiful girls run away, life starts post 80
- Golmaal Again to Judwaa 2, here is a list of some upcoming sequels
- Most watched Indian television shows – Kaun Banega Crorepati 9 and Kumkum Bhagya top BARC list in Week 37
- ISI? He can’t even use phone properly: Kin of man held
- BJP MP Maheish Girri asks PM to bring minority institutions under Right to Education
- HC: Can’t allow another gas chamber situation
Asking his fans not to be alarmed at the news of him being in the hospital, he said, “I want my well-wishers not to believe the alarmists. I am not here in hospital for anything more than a long-delayed leg surgery. It’s been done. And I am fine now.”
We wish the actor a speedy recovery.