Veteran actor Shrughan Sinha was recently hospitalised for a leg surgery. The actor was admitted to the hospital over the weekend. There was some problem in his leg which had been persisting for quiet some time, for which he had to get a surgery done.
Shatrughan said there was nothing serious about it: “It’s nothing serious. I am here for a leg surgery for an injury I sustained in the gym. I kept ignoring the pain and limping my way through the heavy workload for quite some time now. There was a long weekend this week with two holidays. So, I was advised by family and close friends to get it done. So here I am.”
- Shatrughan Sinha wins lifetime achievement award in UK
- Shatrughan Sinha calls Babul Supriyo a small fry
- Shatrughan Sinha calls out BJP on Rajasthan bypoll loss, Babul Supriyo tells him to give triple talaq to party
- Felt like a stepson in the BJP, says Shatrughan Sinha
- All is well
- Shatrughan Sinha admitted to Mumbai hospital for check up
Asking his fans not to be alarmed at the news of him being in the hospital, he said, “I want my well-wishers not to believe the alarmists. I am not here in hospital for anything more than a long-delayed leg surgery. It’s been done. And I am fine now.”
We wish the actor a speedy recovery.