- ‘Just to win elections anyhow’: Shatrughan Sinha takes potshots at PM Modi for alleging Pakistan hand in Gujarat elections
- ‘Desperate and panic-driven’: This is what Shatrughan Sinha thinks about BJP’s Gujarat campaign
- Shatrughan Sinha hits out at Centre: The dictum guiding current times is ‘na jioonga na jeene doonga’
Veteran actor Shrughan Sinha was recently hospitalised for a leg surgery. The actor was admitted to the hospital over the weekend. There was some problem in his leg which had been persisting for quiet some time, for which he had to get a surgery done.
Shatrughan said there was nothing serious about it: “It’s nothing serious. I am here for a leg surgery for an injury I sustained in the gym. I kept ignoring the pain and limping my way through the heavy workload for quite some time now. There was a long weekend this week with two holidays. So, I was advised by family and close friends to get it done. So here I am.”
- Why so quiet on 'Padmavati', Shatrughan Sinha asks PM Modi, Smriti Irani and Bollywood
- Yashwant Sinha, Shatrughan Sinha should resign, says BJP leader
- BJP mustn't be "one-man show", two-man army": Shatrughan Sinha
- Shatrughan Sinha wished Kader Khan on his birthday, but got trolled instead; find out why!
- Yashwant Sinha has shown the mirror on the economic condition of India: Shatrughan Sinha
- Shatrughan Sinha admitted to Mumbai hospital for check up
Asking his fans not to be alarmed at the news of him being in the hospital, he said, “I want my well-wishers not to believe the alarmists. I am not here in hospital for anything more than a long-delayed leg surgery. It’s been done. And I am fine now.”
We wish the actor a speedy recovery.