Actress Sonakshi Sinha is yet to take a call on the biopic to be made on underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena, saying she was surprised with the film’s content.
Gossip mills are abuzz that Sonakshi has been finalised to play the protagonist in the film, titled “Haseena — The Queen of Mumbai”.
“We are just in talks for it. Till I sign on the dotted line I would prefer not to talk about it,” Sonakshi told PTI.
To be directed by Apoorva Lakhia, the film will depict the emotional saga of the underworld don’s sister.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I wasn’t surprised… I felt good that the makers felt I could carry off such a powerful role. I was surprised because of the content as I have never done that before,” Sonakshi said.
When asked if the content was a worry factor for her while signing the film, she said, “No…not really.”
The 28-year-old actress will be seen next in Abhinay Deo’s “Force 2” and “Akira”, directed by AR Murugadoss.
“2016 will be an action-packed year. I am still in talks for some more projects, very soon there will be some announcements made,” she added.