Director Abhinay Deo believes his “Force 2” leading lady Sonakshi Sinha will surprise everyone with her action in the film.
“In this film you will see the difference. Here Sonakshi is shoulder to shoulder with John Abraham. People would be surprised looking at her. We have started shooting the action part with her. Almost 50 percent of the action is done,” Abhinay told PTI.
The “Delhi Belly” director is working on some hitherto unseen action sequences in “Force 2”.
“With ‘Force 2’, I am trying to give action sequences that people haven’t seen yet. Hope I can give something new. The shoot is going amazing. John has had an injury so we had stopped shooting for some time,” he said.
“70 per cent of the film is done, only 30 per cent is left. We have not thought of the release date yet,” he added.
Besides having spectacular action, the film will see “Mardaani” famed actor Tahir Raj Bhasin replacing Vidyut Jammwal, who played the negative role in “Force”.
“This time the villain is (being played by) Tahir Raj Bhasin from ‘Mardaani’. He is an absolutely amazing actor… He will surprise the audience. Villain doesn’t necessarily be well-built and huge. He can surprise with his thinking…using brains,” he said.
- Here’s a look at the box office performance of Sonakshi Sinha’s last five films
- Vipul Shah to recreate parts of China for John Abraham starrer Force 2
- Sonakshi has got no fear, I’m proud of her: John Abraham
- Learning a lot from Abhinay Deo on ‘Force 2’ set: Tahir Raj Bhasin
- John Abraham shoots for ‘Force 2’ at the same place where Tom Hanks shot for ‘Inferno’
- John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha to do daring stunts in ‘Force’ sequel
Abhinay is directing a film after a gap of four years and he believes in taking time and giving his best.
“I always take time for my projects. After ‘Delhi Belly’ I took two years for my next project ’24’. I dedicated my time for the show as I want to do something different and path-breaking,” he said.
Besides “Force 2”, Abhinay is working on his much awaited TV show “24”.