Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha has not only dubbed but also sung for the Hindi version of Hollywood film ‘Rio’. Sonakshi Sinha is all set to dazzle her fans as the memorable macaw Jewel.
Sonakshi Sinha has sung a few lines in ‘Rio 2’ for an interesting party sequence and according to reports she had a complete blast while dubbing for the film.
Sonakshi Sinha said, ‘I enjoyed dubbing for ‘Rio 2′ because its such a fun film firstly, and secondly because I felt Imran and I were perfect for the characters of Blu and Jewel! There’s a scene where Jewel is dancing and singing so they made me sing a few lines as well! It was such a new experience, I would have even loved to sing more but unfortunately I am only just a bathroom singer!’
The ‘Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobaara’ couple will feature as the lovable and memorable macaws Jewel and Blu respectively for ‘Rio 2’, which is slated to release on April 11.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016