Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha has not only dubbed but also sung for the Hindi version of Hollywood film ‘Rio’. Sonakshi Sinha is all set to dazzle her fans as the memorable macaw Jewel.
Sonakshi Sinha has sung a few lines in ‘Rio 2’ for an interesting party sequence and according to reports she had a complete blast while dubbing for the film.
Sonakshi Sinha said, ‘I enjoyed dubbing for ‘Rio 2′ because its such a fun film firstly, and secondly because I felt Imran and I were perfect for the characters of Blu and Jewel! There’s a scene where Jewel is dancing and singing so they made me sing a few lines as well! It was such a new experience, I would have even loved to sing more but unfortunately I am only just a bathroom singer!’
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The ‘Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobaara’ couple will feature as the lovable and memorable macaws Jewel and Blu respectively for ‘Rio 2’, which is slated to release on April 11.