This Women’s Day, Sonakshi Sinha will be joining the women brigade here in their attempt to achieve a Guinness World Record title of “Most people painting their fingernails simultaneously”. And the Bollywood actress is more than excited over the thought of being a part of creating history.
By inviting thousands of women on the day, which falls on March 8, Poland-based cosmetic brand Inglot, after partnering with its Indian franchise partner Major Brands India Pvt Ltd, has planned to present a grand platform to create the record, where they will highlight their range of O2M breathable nail enamels.
The event will be held at the Palladium here, read a statement.
“As kids we had always heard that so and so has set a record or broken a record and has made a mark for themselves in the Guinness Book of World Records, it was always considered to be prestigious to have a record against your name in the Guinness Book. Back then I never imagined I would get to be a part of one such attempt.
“I’m really excited. I wish Team Inglot good luck for the same and I’m looking forward to the activity,” Sonakshi said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Zbigniew Inglot, the chairman of the supervisory board of Inglot and Tushar Ved, president of Major Brands India Pvt Ltd, will also be present.
Talking about the event, Zbigniew said: “It’s a great opportunity for the brand to attempt the Guinness World Record in India.”