This Women’s Day, Sonakshi Sinha will be joining the women brigade here in their attempt to achieve a Guinness World Record title of “Most people painting their fingernails simultaneously”. And the Bollywood actress is more than excited over the thought of being a part of creating history.
By inviting thousands of women on the day, which falls on March 8, Poland-based cosmetic brand Inglot, after partnering with its Indian franchise partner Major Brands India Pvt Ltd, has planned to present a grand platform to create the record, where they will highlight their range of O2M breathable nail enamels.
The event will be held at the Palladium here, read a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“As kids we had always heard that so and so has set a record or broken a record and has made a mark for themselves in the Guinness Book of World Records, it was always considered to be prestigious to have a record against your name in the Guinness Book. Back then I never imagined I would get to be a part of one such attempt.
“I’m really excited. I wish Team Inglot good luck for the same and I’m looking forward to the activity,” Sonakshi said.
Zbigniew Inglot, the chairman of the supervisory board of Inglot and Tushar Ved, president of Major Brands India Pvt Ltd, will also be present.
Talking about the event, Zbigniew said: “It’s a great opportunity for the brand to attempt the Guinness World Record in India.”