It is a brand new Sonakshi Sinha on display, what with a much slimmer avatar that she is carrying of late. While there wasn’t much that differentiated Sonakshi in any of her five releases last year, the fresh set of films would not just have her in a new look but will also have a variety of outfits that she would be donning.
Admits Sonakshi, who is now stepping out in many more Western dresses than ever before, “Yes, my wardrobe options have definitely increased. It is always a nice feeling when you can experiment. I am feeling so much better.”
So what’s the ‘raaz’ behind the weight loss? Is there something drastic that she indulged in?
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“Well, for starters, I have stopped being lazy,” confesses Sonakshi, “The whole last year and the years before, I was working hard on my films and just didn’t have any time for myself. Once I got a breather from my film releases, I took a conscious decision to give a lot more time to myself. Regardless of whether I was busy with shooting or not, I made sure that my fitness regime wasn’t broken.”
The process started soon after the release of R… Rajkumar last year and in the five months that followed, Sonakshi has managed a much refined figure for herself. However, for someone who had always prided herself on being a voluptuous Indian woman, is there going to be a drastic shift from her core persona?
“No, I would always be this curvaceous and voluptuous Indian woman. This is how people love me and I am not letting go off that,” reaffirms Sonakshi, “It is just that I am feeling so much fitter and I am enjoying it all mentally as well as physically. Beyond that, I cannot see myself skinny at all.”