Once asked on a television show when would Sonakshi Sinha become like other Bollywood starlets and join the size zero league, the witty shotgun junior said, “I’ve come here to become a hero not size zero.”
And now, the ‘Dabangg’ actress is getting all action figurine for her upcoming films ‘Holiday’ and ‘Tevar’.
The actress, who looks incredible at award functions these days, after losing tremendous weight, is getting sporty and into action mode for her films.
For her new movie ‘Tevar’ where she is paired opposite Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi will do a stunt where she will be thrown off a five-storey building.
Sonakshi posted the picture on Instagram saying, “My dad always called me Fearless Nadia! Now i know why :p Ready to be thrown off a 5 storey bldg! Wheeeee #shoot #stunt #freefall”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In ‘Holiday’, Sonakshi is all set surprise the audience with some mean punches, grappling on the basketball field and racing on the tracks, as seen in the film’s first trailer.
In 2013, Sonakshi Sinha was criticised for her similar looks and roles in three of her four films that year – ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara’, ‘Bullett Raja’, ‘R… Rajkumar’ – as it seemed she had simply walked out of one film into the other without any change in looks whatsoever.
Sonakshi Sinha however, stumped her fans and critics with her role of an ailing Pakhi in ‘Lootera’. And now with upcoming films – ‘Holiday’ and ‘Tevar’ – Sonakshi Sinha is all set to turn the tables again.