Once asked on a television show when would Sonakshi Sinha become like other Bollywood starlets and join the size zero league, the witty shotgun junior said, “I’ve come here to become a hero not size zero.”
And now, the ‘Dabangg’ actress is getting all action figurine for her upcoming films ‘Holiday’ and ‘Tevar’.
The actress, who looks incredible at award functions these days, after losing tremendous weight, is getting sporty and into action mode for her films.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
For her new movie ‘Tevar’ where she is paired opposite Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi will do a stunt where she will be thrown off a five-storey building.
Sonakshi posted the picture on Instagram saying, “My dad always called me Fearless Nadia! Now i know why :p Ready to be thrown off a 5 storey bldg! Wheeeee #shoot #stunt #freefall”
In ‘Holiday’, Sonakshi is all set surprise the audience with some mean punches, grappling on the basketball field and racing on the tracks, as seen in the film’s first trailer.
In 2013, Sonakshi Sinha was criticised for her similar looks and roles in three of her four films that year – ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara’, ‘Bullett Raja’, ‘R… Rajkumar’ – as it seemed she had simply walked out of one film into the other without any change in looks whatsoever.
Sonakshi Sinha however, stumped her fans and critics with her role of an ailing Pakhi in ‘Lootera’. And now with upcoming films – ‘Holiday’ and ‘Tevar’ – Sonakshi Sinha is all set to turn the tables again.