Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha said that she will not be campaigning for her father Shatrughan Sinha during the Lok Sabha elections next month.
Refuting a news report, Sonakshi made it clear to her fans that her professional commitments are keeping her busy and therefore she will not be accompanying her father in his tour across Bihar for the polls. Shatrughan Sinha is a BJP candidate from the Patna sahib seat.
Sonakshi Sinha, who is currently shooting for Amit Sharma’s ‘Tevar’ along with ‘Gunday’ actor Arjun Kapoor, further said that her actor-turned-politician father does not need her to campaign for him.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
“I will not be campaigning for my father @Shatrugansinha as is being reported. Other than my professional commitments keeping me busy, He does not need me to, nor does he expect me to because as he said i am not a political personality. But when the time comes, i will definitely cast my vote as a responsible citizen :),” Sonakshi Sinha tweeted.
Stressing more on the fact, Sonakshi’s brother, Luv had also confirmed that his sister will not be a part of their father’s election campaigns. “@sonakshisinha will not be campaigning due to professional commitments. I think I would know if she was going and she ISN’T,” tweeted Luv.
Shatrughan Sinha is being accompanied by his wife Poonam and one of the sons Luv on his election campaigns.