Actress Sonakshi Sinha has quashed rumours of her dating Shahid Kapoor and said that they are just friends.
Reports suggesting Shahid and Sonakshi became close during the making of their last film have failed to die down. “We are friends and co-stars. I like all my friends,” Sonakshi said.
Sonakshi Sinha is also working out with Shahid Kapoor’s trainer and the two of them train together.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
She chose to be silent after she was asked if she has been working out with Shahid’s trainer Abbas Ali or if the two of them have been training together.
The two stars were present at the launch ‘Women’s Health’ magazine which carried Sonakshi’s picture on its cover.