‘Lootera’ actress Sonakshi Sinha, who is gearing up for the release of Force 2 opposite John Abraham, recently visited Australia and did scuba diving.
The actress, who is often seen going to places, explored the underwater life while scuba diving and got her pictures clicked while doing so.
She also bought a camera to shoot under water.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She posted a collage of her picture on Twitter. She wrote, “Of the blue beyond and selfies with starfish! Love my little diving adventures… The ocean makes me happy!” (Read: Why makers of ‘Chameli Ki Shaadi’ remake want Sonakshi Sinha?)
Of the blue beyond and selfies with starfish! Love my little diving adventures… The ocean makes me happy! pic.twitter.com/BvpBsAl3OP
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) January 31, 2016
From posing with star fish to swimming around with turtles, Sonakshi’s underwater journey seemed to be fun.